Moonbeam Network is a parachain pioneer on cross-chain connected contracts that offers a simplified ecosystem for developers to make the interoperability possible by combining full Ethereum compatibility with the power of Polkadot.
Connected smart contracts use secure message passing techniques to create cross-chain connected apps that unite functionality from many blockchains in one cohesive user experience. Unifying access to users, assets, and services from Ethereum, Avalanche, Cosmos, Polkadot — and beyond. All from one application interface.
10 weeks of online training
Learn from the best, get professional guidance, improve your knowledge and be part of Moonbeam Network’s multichain technology.
We offer an upfront investment to encourage participation and commitment.
Learn Rokk3r’s proved methodology to improve your go-to market, business, and strategy skills.
Work side-by-side with our experienced mentors to enhance your skills.
Access to Ecosystem
Get direct access to the Moonbeam Network and be part of the multichain revolution!
Selected teams will have the opportunity to pitch in front of dozens of selected Web 3.0 investors and experts.
Registration deadline: February 19th, 2023
You must fill in the form in a complete and fully accurate manner. Please, be honest with your answers, as our team will cross-check the data.
If you pass the first filter, we will schedule a meeting to learn more about your project. If your project passes the second filter you will have a second live interview with the Moonbeam Team.
On early March, we will communicate the 10 best qualified candidates who will be part of the Moonbeam Accelerator program according to their goals and purposes.
Selected startups will be onboarded in early March 2023.
The process consists in:
March 20th – June 11th
Rokk3r’s Company Building Bootcamp
Library of content and tools focused on validation (problem, solution, value proposition, market appetite, messaging, etc.). The goal is to build the backbone of any tech-based startup and is industry and market agnostic. It is comprised of instructional videos, tools and templates and, in combination with Rokk3r’s live mentorship, is a key differentiator of our accelerator program.
The selected teams will be coached by global experienced leaders and professionals. The teams will participate on:
- Weekly sessions with Rokk3r’s bootcamp mentors.
- Office hours with instructors and experts
- Private meetings with assigned mentors
- Pitch training sessions
- Mastermind: networking among teams
- Case study sessions
- Library of pre-recorded classes covering topics like coding, smart contracts, tokenomics, security, liquidity, marketing for blockchain companies, fundraising, etc.
- Live sessions: all of the instructors of the masterclasses will be available for office hours to answer questions and help the teams implement the theory to their specific project.
July 7th, 2023
After receiving mentorship and training sessions, selected teams will pitch to investors, aiming to raise capital for their projects.
Moonbeam Accelerator’s ecosystem
An acceleration program that relies on three main edges.
The acceleration program is open to any company that either has a product on Moonbeam Network, or is willing to use Moonbeam for its upcoming development.
We will consider projects in idea stage and early stage (seed to Series A).
- For teams in idea stage: The acceleration program will teach you how to validate your idea and help you develop your first MVP on Moonbeam Network.
- For teams that have an off-chain product, that is, that are not currently using any blockchain but plan to do so: This program will help you make the jump from Web 2.0 to Web 3.0.
- For teams already using a blockchain for their product, though not on the Moonbeam platform: This accelerator will help you transition to Moonbeam and open the doors to its entire ecosystem.
All industries will be considered for selection, as long as there is a clear business case for building the project on Moonbeam’s parachain.
We welcome teams from all over the world.
Our objective is to empower 10 projects.
Companies that show they are ready to have conversations with investors will be invited to pitch at the Demo Day.
Inscriptions are open until February 19th, 2023. Shortlisted projects will be contacted for an interview. After a second round of evaluation, selected teams will be invited for a second interview. Finally, we will notify each team about the final results via e-mail.
The 10-week accelerator program will be 100% online. Educational content wil be pre-recorded and available on-demand. In addition, teams will have live sessions (at 11 AM or 2 PM EST) with instructors, mentors and companies to discuss any questions or doubts. We will record the classes but we want to you to be fully available and be part of the live sessions.
We count with multiple mentors, from different nationalities. So knowing English may be a requirement considering that:
- The second interview process is in English.
- The program is 100% virtual and asynchronous. All classes and live sessions will be in English.
- For Demo Day, pitches must be presented in English.
Yes, there are hundreds of companies that have been built using Moonbeam in sectors such as: Infrastructure, Stock Market, Supply Chains, Identity, Stablecoins, Government/Public Sector, Insurance, Environmental, Videogames, DeFi, Financial Institutions, Digital Assets, etc.
To learn more about our successful case studies, click here.
Yes. Moonbeam Network provides documentation, tutorials, articles, a forum and metrics. All these resources are crucial for the development of the minimum viable product (MVP) that each team will have to present on the Demo Day.
Access all the materials on this link.